- Choose from 1 of our top 2 holidays Romance Books
- Custom Festive Holiday Bookmark
- Ready-to-make Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows and Peppermint Stick
- Sweetest Stories Holiday Ornament for your tree
- Ready-to-Make Santa’s Trash Can Cookie Jar & Recipe Card
- Frosted Juniper Scented Shea Butter Soap
- A pair of Fluffy Comfy Reading Socks
- Handmade Hansel and Gretel's House Scented Bath Bomb with Rose Petals
HOW DOES IT WORK - 3 simple steps
- You choose your gift box and click BUY NOW
- We will send the box out now or on the date of your choosing
- If its a gift, add a note to go with the box
All I Want for Christmas by Wendy Loggia
A sweet Christmas romance about a girl with one wish: to kiss someone under the mistletoe. The holiday escapes you need!
Bailey Briggs is counting down the days to Christmas: She lives for holiday music, baking cookies, going on snowy sleigh rides, and wearing her light-up reindeer ears to work at Winslow's bookstore. But all she really wants this year is the one thing she doesn't have: someone special to kiss under the mistletoe. And she's 100 percent certain that someone isn't Jacob Marley - athlete, player, and of questionable taste in girlfriends - and that Charlie, the mysterious stranger with the British accent, is the romantic lead of her dreams. Is she right?
This will be a December to remember, filled with real-life Christmas magic...and, if she stays on Santa's nice list, a wish that just might come true.