- Choose from 1 of our top 3 holidays Romance Books
- Custom Festive Holiday Bookmark
- Sweetest Stories Have yourself a Merry Christmas Mug
- Ready-to-make Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows and Peppermint Stick
- Handmade Fresh Cut Fir Scented Soy Candle
- Sweetest Stories Holiday Ornament for your tree
- Ready-to-Make Santa’s Trash Can Cookie Jar & Recipe Card
- Christmas Themed Makeup Bag
HOW DOES IT WORK - 3 simple steps
- You choose your gift box and click BUY NOW
- We will send the box out now or on the date of your choosing
- If its a gift, add a note to go with the box
With twinkling humor and heartfelt Christmas spirit, two friends find love in a town called Wishing Tree…
Until Camryn Neff can return to her “real” life in Chicago, she’s in Wishing Tree to care for her twin sisters. She’s not looking for forever love, not here. But handsome hotelier Jake Crane is a temptation she can’t resist, so she suggests they pair up for the season. No golden rings, no broken hearts. At his side, she sees her hometown through Christmas-colored eyes. The cheer is cheerier, the joy more joyful. She thought she had put her future on hold…but maybe her real life was here all along, waiting for her to come home.
New in town, River Best is charmed by Wishing Tree’s homespun traditions and warmhearted people. When she’s crowned Snow Queen, she’s honored but wary. Dylan Tucker, her king, seems like the stuff of sugarplum dreams, but she can’t shake the feeling that he’s hiding something big. As they perform their “royal” duties—tasting cookies, lighting trees—Dylan’s good humor and melty kisses draw her to the brink of love. But she can’t let herself fall until she uncovers his secret, even if her lack of faith means losing him forever.